SplitCamera Video Software Forum Index » OPEN DISCUSSION

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NEW SplitCam 5.2 Beta test. (Vista, Windows 7, x64 and more) Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: NEW SplitCam 5.2 Beta test. (Vista, Windows 7, x64 and more) Reply with quote

SplitCam 5.2 Beta test. (Vista, Windows 7, x64 and more)

Hello

Firstly I want to say thanks to all people who tested our previous beta versions. It was a great help for us.

Now we made serious work and have new beta version. Beta testers are needed again.

Download link: http://splitcamera.com/SplitCamSetup5.4.2.6.exe

SplitCam improvements:

1. We signed our driver program in Microsoft. Now you need not press F8 and choose Disable Driver Signature Enforcement option for x64 operation systems. This time installation should be simple and without additional actions. In majority of cases you need just click Next and OK buttons Smile
2. We tested our program on many computers with different operating systems including Vista and Windows 7 x64. Many bugs are fixed now. If you had some problems with SplitCam please try our new version and inform us if the problem still exists.

3. Objects (face, eyes...) recognition.
4. Objects video overlay.
5. Adding images to video (Avatar, Flags, Fun, Holidays)
6. Background changing
7. Color settings (BlackAndWhite, Negativ)
8. Contour and gradient detecting.
9. wmv and some others video formats support. (codecs needed)

Please test the beta version. Send your bug reports, impressions or remarks to support@splitcamera.com or write in this topic on forum.

If installation is not successful please provide me with your computer config info, your operating system info and screen shots of errors.
Additionally please provide me with screen shot of Device Manager (Sound, video and game controllers should be opened) like this:

In case of blue screen please provide us with dump file where error details are listed. Usually you can find the dump file in C:\WINDOWS\Minidump folder.

Thanks

Last edited by SPLITCAM SUPPORT on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: splitcam comments Reply with quote

Please leave your comments, about new version !?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valliant1
User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using win7 64 bit, installs ok and seems to work ok, but cause BSOD on shut down with IRQ not equal. Only get this error when using the program. Used to happen on older versions on splitcam. Even when used on different pcs and laptops, so i doubt it a pc probem. Also on checking the BSOD on google, said it was a driver problem.
Cigahy
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off I would like to say I really enjoy your program. The fact that your working on the new version with extra features led me to try out the betas. Although this never seemed to be a problem in the final versions. (4 series) The problems I seem to be having with the betas are the picture/slide show and videos. When I try to make a slide show, the pictures show perfectly fine in the split cam window. But what is projected onto lets says my yahoo webcam or paltalk cam are corrupted versions of the pictures. I've tried a number of things, from uninstalling to reinstalling. Installed the visual c++ redistributes, And my drivers match. I'm currently using beta 5.2 and running Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit not 64 bit. I'm well aware of bugs and issues with betas and the supposedly compatible with "windows 7", but I assure you I have no issues as far as they are concerned. I'm having no problems other then these.

These are a few pictures. All of these are .jpgs and they all worked fine on the final versions before I tried the betas.
232 x 222 69kb

621 x 480 148kb

This one came out all right, but if you notice, in the splitcam display the picture is centered. In my yahoo webcam. Its shifted towards the bottom.
800 x 500 229kb

This one came out flawless no problem at all.
1280 x 960 146kb

Videos seem to do the same. Am I the only one having this problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

- Cigahy
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Cigahy

We'll try to fix this.
Ixian
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the beta have a command-line interface yet? This is something I would really like to see enabled in Splitcam. Heck I would pay to have you add it.

What I mean is, the ability to run Splitcam from a command line, and pass along the name of a video as an arguement. For example:

c:\splitcam\splitcame.exe -v myvideo.avi

Would load the video in to the capture device without loading the GUI. That way it could be passed to other capture devices/webcams without having to have two video windows up.

Please consider it?
Ixian
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I get an error installing on Win7 x64 with this beta - first, during install, I'm told "actskn38.ocx" did not register, then it installs the 2005 VB runtime, then it says that dll does register.

Then when I try to run splitcam I get an error "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure" and stops.
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixian wrote:
Also I get an error installing on Win7 x64 with this beta - first, during install, I'm told "actskn38.ocx" did not register, then it installs the 2005 VB runtime, then it says that dll does register.

Then when I try to run splitcam I get an error "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure" and stops.

It's strange enough. We use actskn43.ocx, but not actskn38.ocx. I even can't imagine why it happened.

Please provide us with more info about your PC, Windows version and exact error messages and after what actions you received error message.

Thx for your reply.
bobbob
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splitcam doesn't seem to support videos without audio.
jondoe
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: error Reply with quote

hello ...i instaled the beta version of splitcam but stil dosent seem to work ...and i dont see it in device manager either ...im using windows 7 home premium x64 , is instaling well and when i try to open it it says i dont have permision to doit and my antivirus is telling me that i got infected with an unknown virus from instalation and i remove it as power user but stil cant manage to open splitcam Sad, i even tried to run the program with service pack 2 compatibility but same thing ..dosent work ...dont knwo why ...il keep trying to instal with diferit methods ..hopefuly il make it work eventualy or someone will to post here if they fix it with 64X version of windows ....
jondoe
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

hey again ...i managed to make splitcam work ...the problem was from my antivirus ( AVG) , i uninstaled it and instaled another one caled avira . now the splitcam works but every time i use splitcam even if i only start it and close it and i restart the laptop i get bluescreen , i only get blue screen if i use splitcam and restart the laptop ...dont know why .....windows 7 home premium 64 on laptop ....hope someone will help me with this or maybe i should install windows xp back again ...Sad
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello jondoe

Your message is very helpful for us. We'll try to solve a problem with AVG asap.
According blue screen. We tested our program on several different PCs with windows 7 home premium 64 and it worked. Additionally during last few weeks i received e-mails from two our users with windows 7 home premium 64 that could not use SplitCam and they wrote that new beta version works for them.
I can suppose that AVG could change some system settings that caused blue screen appearing. If it's possible please reinstall your operating system windows 7 home premium 64 and try to install SplitCam on clear system (do not install antivirus and other programs...)

Thanks.
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jondoe

I have AVG Internet Security 8.5 on one PC. I installed SplitCam and it works ok. Can you provide me with screenshots of AVG messages. You see to contact AVG team and ask to remove our program from their database I need to show them the message...
It would be great if you write feedback to AVG about false detection. You can read this on http://www.avg.com/ww-en/kb

Thanks again.
jondoe
User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: hello again Reply with quote

hey again and thx for the reply .......as i sayd after i uninstaled the AVG splitcam seemed to work , but every time i was restarting the laptop even if i was shuting down the splitcam i was geting bluescreen , in the event viewer didnt sayd if it was form debuging or kernel power loss ( most bluescreens i got were from that ) just some numbers with 00000....and i was using AVG 9.0 version , exept that didnt had any other problems with splitcam , just when instaling it sayd something it cant register a file with 43 at the end but when instalation completed sayd that the file was registered ....maybe u can try runing splitcam with AVG 9.0 also and see if u get same thing as me ..maybe somethign else from my laptop was the issue of the problem ...fingerprint sensor that i use to log on but il try and instal windows 7 again with some other antivirus on it and see if it says same thing ...thx Smile
SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with AVG 9 really exists. Yesterday I bought AVG 9 license and test it on computer with WIndows 7. It warned me that SplitCam is probably a virus Smile
I contacted AVG team and sent false detection report to them. I got an answer that SplitCam will be excluded from their database soon. Hope the problem will be fixed in a few days.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SplitCamera Video Software Forum Index » OPEN DISCUSSION All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: