What do you need to use SplitCam in your video conferencing experience? Actually, if you are already able to communicate with your friends online, you are almost there in adding SplitCam to your configuration.
Video conferencing requirements
- A computer with Pentium III processor running at 600 MHz or better;
- Web camera;
- Internet connection of at least 56 kbs;
- Video conferencing software.
- Your web camera must use WDM driver to capture video; contact your web camera manufacturer for the latest drivers;
- Your video communication software must be capable of accepting video in standard uncompressed RGB 24 bit encoding.